We currently have five associate members (Strathclyde Partnership for Transport, Tees Valley Combined Authority, West of England Combined Authority, Nottingham City Council and Translink).
Associate members receive:
- The option of participating in any of the twenty plus working groups (on modes and topics from rail to social inclusion, and from buses to personal security),enabling them to take advantage of the specialist expertise that lies within those groups, as well as working with them on the delivery of their individual work programmes (including policy reports, consultation responses, meetings with stakeholders and so on);
- access to the members only online content of our website for any nominated staff members – which includes hubs for projects, groups and collaborative working initiatives;
- access to the advice and insight of the Urban Transport Group team (except where priority has to be given to full members) which includes intelligence on forthcoming Government and political developments, feedback from our involvement on key DfT working groups, and relationships with influential stakeholders in the national transport;
- the option of participating in our groundbreaking research projects and programmes;
- 'Urban Transport Voice' e-updates for any nominated staff member;
- the option of taking part in collaborative working initiatives designed to save participants money through joint approaches to procurement.
For membership enquiries, contact Jonathan Bray, Director, Urban Transport Group, Telephone 0113 251 7445