Jonathan Bray, Director of the Urban Transport Group, has been writing weekly blog posts on the impact of coronavirus on urban transport and how city regions transport authorities have been responding to the crisis.
The blogs offer a unique and inside perspective on the how the COVID-19 outbreak is affecting transport in cities, and what the sector is doing (and requires from Government) to keep vital transport services running both now, and in the recovery stage.
Click on the links below to read the posts (most recent first).
- A first draft of the future? - 26 May 2020
- Guidance unlocked - but not the funding - 18 May 2020
- Into the unknown - 11 May 2020
- Funding, distancing and messaging: the three big recovery challenges - 4 May 2020
- Beyond the lockdown: Steering the right course for urban transport – 28 April 2020
- Protecting staff and passengers as we prepare for the recovery phase – 20 April 2020
- #TransportAuthoritiesTogether – 13 April 2020
- Funding, sharing, recovery & legacy – 5 April 2020
- Coronavirus: Three concerns on the Government’s approach to urban transport – 30 March 2020
- How Urban Transport Group is responding to the coronavirus crisis – 23 March 2020