Staff at Urban Transport Group members enjoy a wide range of benefits.
Key benefits of membership include:
- The expertise and knowledge of our professional network – via groups focusing on different areas of our work from rail and bus, to social inclusion and smart futures, which are exclusive to our members. Find out more about the professional network
- Groundbreaking research and insight – from major policy reports, through to briefings, opinion pieces and consultation responses. Explore our resources
- Access to Urban Transport Group’s dedicated team – who are on hand to co-ordinate working groups, represent our full members on issues of joint concern, lead on consultation responses and develop materials for public use. Contact our team
- Saving time and resources - through working as a network which does things once and collaboratively, rather than separately and expensively. Read our 'Doing more for less' briefing
- Shared services – such as, for our full members, joint memberships of organisations such as the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), Campaign for Better Transport, and consultancy services. Find out more about joint memberships.
The Urban Transport Group brings together and promotes the interests of Britain’s largest urban areas on transport. Through working together as a network, we help to save time and money for our members by doing things once and collaboratively – rather than separately and expensively. Saving significant costs for our members is just one benefit of being part of our organisation.