Labour Party Conference 2023 - Fringe event
In partnership with Centre for Cities, we are hosting a fringe event at the Labour Party Conference in Liverpool, where our speakers will be discussing 'How do we create a sustainably funded transport system to support thriving places?'
- Laura Shoaf, CBE, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Simon Lightwood MP, Shadow Transport Minister
- Tracy Brabin, Mayor of West Yorkshire
- Andy Lord, Commissioner of Transport for London
- Paul Swinney, Centre for Cities
Read about the challenges and opportunities for transport ahead of conference season here.
1 hour 30 minutes
Room 14, ACC Liverpool (secure zone), King's Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 4FP
RSVP to our party conference fringe events
Please indicate which events you are planning to attend, and we will make sure to keep you informed of any relevant updates and materials.