The Resource Centre holds all our documents (briefings, consultation responses, press releases and reports). Signed-in members also have access to projects. You can search the Resource Centre by topic or by type of document.
This report provides an overview of how local public transport has been devolved in the Netherlands in a way that still maintains a national integrated public transport network. It also analyses the different approaches that have been taken to the franchising of local public transport networks and the lessons that can be learned.
Tobyn Hughes, who leads for the Urban Transport Group on rail, said:
Tobyn Hughes, who leads for the Urban Transport Group on rail issues, said:
- Transport for London joins up with six largest city regions -
- Wider role for expanded network -
- Minister welcomes united voice for urban transport -
Tobyn Hughes, who leads on rail for pteg, said:
- Report identifies four key trends to watch for urban transport –
Tobyn Hughes who leads for pteg on rail said:
David Brown (Director General of Merseytravel) leads on buses issues for pteg.
- Report shows sector with lowest investment has seen fastest growth
- New regional rail train fleet would bring at least £3.90 of benefits for every pound invested
- Call for end to investment 'ice age' on regional rail as commuter numbers soar
Report reveals growing gap between national and local road maintenance spending
In a statement published today pteg has called for the current reviews of the future of Network Rail to ensure that the railways map onto the geographies and governance of an increasingly devolved Britain.
The statement can be downloaded below.